December 30, 2008

Girl pants or Taco Bell?

Everyone keeps talking about how bad this economy is. Everyone is frustrated and I can understand. Not having money is stressful, but not having much cash and flatland seem to go hand in hand. Most flat riders in general are not eating at 5 star restaurants. So the big news of the shitty economy does not mean that your broke...you have always been broke.

Anyway gas is cheap at least. In September I went to Michigan for a wedding and it cost me probably 300 in gas. I just came back from Michigan for the holidays and it cost me 150. Lesson??? Take that damn road trip. Screw saving for a new computer or a new pair of tight girl pants, get in your car and drive somewhere new.

You should be able to do it, but your not. -10 year old Henry

No comments: