May 21, 2010

Austria

So I dropped some more cash the other day. Well not really cash more like credit. I purchased a ticket to Vienna, Austria for August. 2 weeks over there and I'm going to be hanging out with my good pals Markus Redlberger and Sebastian Grubinger. Well I've never meet them, but I'm going to on this trip. We are going to a few events while I'm there the OG Games and some kind of event in Finland (Worlds? I like how this is a mystery). No prize money means no worries. I have always wanted to go to the Gypsy Games and Finland should be wild. What language do they speak in these places? Are there a lot of blond people over there?


Word. Buy Same Thing Daily kids. Time to ride.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: