October 30, 2010

to find you must search

Few places are actually something I would call a paradise. Well maybe that's not ture. Sometimes if I had a long day or something bed can be paradise. With all that aside there is a place in the north Georgia mountains hidden away with no cell phone reception I would call paradise. It's a flatland spot on a lake in the mountains conceted to a campground. This place is unreal. Andrew, Duke (aka Mr. Complain), myself, two dogs, and some lady friends made our way to this flatland paradise. Flatland can be done just about anywhere, don't forget that.

drop it like it's hot


www.freestyleconnection.com book your school shows now moms!


Filming the the same thing daily web video
Andrew and I took the photos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: