Name?! Dane M. Beardsley
When did you move here?! I started visiting Athens in early 2006 after college. Jody Temple was nice enough to let me stay with him. For a short while I bounced back and forth between here and Michigan. I have lived here permanently since the fall of 2007 I think.
Top 5 things you like about Athens?!
1) Weather - main reason I moved here
2) Ethnic Diversity - absolutely no diversity where I grew up
3) Everyone is poor making things inexpensive
4) It's a small city where you can ride your bike almost anywhere
5) The fact that I can leave for long periods of time whenever I want and still have a job when I come back.
Are you involved in gainful employment?! I work as a tutor in math and other subjects. I also work at a bar called Tasty World as a door bitch/bar tender.
Explain the flatland scene in Athens... Friendly people who are not scared to give you shit for everything you do.
Fav. restaurant?! The Grill. 24 hours. Awesome french fries and onion rings. The owner likes Paulanders.