April 9, 2009

Gabe Kadmiri and Ganji Apparel Co.

Company Name: Ganji Apparel Co. (G.A.C.)

Why are you starting Ganji?
I am starting this venture for a few different reasons. First and foremost, my goal is to have fun. BMX means many different things for different people. With Ganji, it is my goal to bring passionate riders and artists together and use their creative energy to fuel unique apparel designs.

What types of things are you hoping to make?
We are going employ urban artists who are also have an interest in alternative sports to create stylish, high quality, unique T-Shirts, hats, and hoodies.

Any team riders yet?
’09 Ganji Crew: Shayne Khajehnoori, Stephen Hearn, Dane Beardsley, and Gabe Kadmiri. Kris Veal, a well-known street artist in Atlanta will be creating most of our designs for 2009.

You are finishing up college this year, any plans for the future?
Yea, I am really stoked to be finishing up so I can focus on riding and building my companies. My degree will be in finance, but the last thing I want to do is sit a lame desk job crunching numbers. So for now I am going to focus on my enthusiasm for riding and Ganji Apparel.

What do you hope to accomplish with your company?
For now I want to continue having fun riding and creating high quality unique products that riders are stoked on.

No comments: