April 12, 2009

Austin Trip Photos


I-20 is no joke. I was on this road for a long time.


I don't want to live in this hood.


The S10 has been good to me.

If you have never taken a road trip by yourself I highly advice it. It might suck having to do all the driving and paying for all the gas, but you learn a lot about yourself. People don't spend enough time alone figuring themselves out.
Athens to Austin is a long ways. I don't really know how many miles or anything, it was about 16 or so hours I think.

The south was in full springtime bloom. All the grass and trees were green due to all the rain the south has been getting this spring. The rivers were also swelled up real well, everyone I went over was way up.

Austin is a wild place. So many BMX riders. Bikes are respected in Austin and the community is awesome. Everyone I meet was friendly. Austin is also chill place. It's easy to just ride a little bit and then hit up a taco stand and chill out for a few hours.

The drive back was hard. I really didn't feel much like leaving cause I was having a good time. When you dread the ride home that means you enjoyed yourself. Peace and thanks to everyone I meet in Austin.
.

1 comment:

Prashant said...

awesome dane
looking forward to seeing the props with your hard work in it