May 7, 2009

Flatland Philosophy

Ever since I have started riding I have heard so much philosophy about it. Like it's some kind of complex world we have entered into. I don't believe it to be that complicated. I had to get my bar ends off yesterday. I banged them off with a hammer. That was simple and riding is simple.

My Dad likes to fish. He grabs his pole and gets into his boat and enjoys it. Do the same but with your bike. Grab it and go have some fun to help you escape the stresses of everyday life.

Wait a minute that sounds like a philosophy on flatland....damn it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The more kooky and/or significant the Flatland philosophy(ie. "Flatland is a way of life"), the less I can relate..I understand it's different for everyone, but I just can't hang with that.

Simplicity keeps the stress and egotism out of what you enjoy doing.